Let’s do a Thursday Thanks. The universe is telling me I need to focus on the positive and what I have and what I want more of instead of my sorrow and loss. I’m really trying to listen, Universe.
1. I am thankful for my children. They’re what keep me going.
2. I am thankful for my safe , comfortable home. =
3. I am thankful for my safe, comfortable bed.
4. I am thankful for the ability to buy food.
5. I am thankful for a reliable, paid for, safe vehicle.
6. I am thankful for the internet and it’s ability to connect me to people all over the world.
Um, yeah, so if you’ve got something you’re thankful for, I’d really like to hear it. Really, really; spread some of your sunshine and sparkles and rainbows and unicorns over this way. Thanks.