I find it easier to be thankful when it’s really cold outside. The cold (in moderate doses) makes me feel more alive and alert. Plus it’s always nice to warm up after being cold. So today, I am thankful for:
1. a warm cozy house
2. warm cozy bed
3. sweet little footie pajamas on sweet little feet
4. the means to buy adequate and appropriate clothing
5. books to read
6. the look of pride on baby’s face as he stands on his own for the first time- priceless!!!
7.being in a position to help families stay together
8. meeting the sisterhood that makes it possible and connects us
9. hope for the future
10. that I don’t have to deal with really cold temperatures on a long term basis.