not my first plant, but a beautiful bloom in long chain of beauty
I find it easier to be thankful when it’s really cold outside. The cold (in moderate doses) makes me feel more alive and alert. Plus it’s always nice to warm up after being cold. So today, I am thankful for:
1. a warm cozy house
2. warm cozy bed
3. sweet little footie pajamas on sweet little feet
4. the means to buy adequate and appropriate clothing
5. books to read
6. the look of pride on baby’s face as he stands on his own for the first time- priceless!!!
7.being in a position to help families stay together
8. meeting the sisterhood that makes it possible and connects us
9. hope for the future
10. that I don’t have to deal with really cold temperatures on a long term basis.
Let’s do a Thursday Thanks. The universe is telling me I need to focus on the positive and what I have and what I want more of instead of my sorrow and loss. I’m really trying to listen, Universe.
1. I am thankful for my children. They’re what keep me going.
2. I am thankful for my safe , comfortable home. =
3. I am thankful for my safe, comfortable bed.
4. I am thankful for the ability to buy food.
5. I am thankful for a reliable, paid for, safe vehicle.
6. I am thankful for the internet and it’s ability to connect me to people all over the world.
Um, yeah, so if you’ve got something you’re thankful for, I’d really like to hear it. Really, really; spread some of your sunshine and sparkles and rainbows and unicorns over this way. Thanks.